Welcome to Richlands Little League Online Registration!
*****2023 IN-PERSON REGISTRATION*****
Online Registration Is Open now thru January 31, 2023
In person Registration –
Saturday, February 4, 2023. - 10am - 2pm
Thursday, February 9, 2023 - 5pm - 7pm
Saturday, February 11, 2023. - 10am – 2pm
2023 League Age is determined by:
Please see Baseball and Softball age charts by going to the RAL Documents on the left then the Registration folder.
2023 Registration Fees:
Minor/Majors Divisions (Softball and Baseball)
1st child is $50
2nd child is $40
3rd child is $30
1st child is $40
2nd child is $30
3rd child is $25
Junior /Senior (Softball and Baseball)
$60 per child
Payments are expected at the time of registration. When registering On-line, make a debit or credit payment by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
*Note- Registration is not complete and players may not be assigned to a team until payment is received.*
**NO REFUND POLICY** Following completion and submittal of your registration, NO REFUNDS will be provided should your player opt not to participate in the Spring 2023. season.
The parent/guardian must provide official documentation of the child's age. Typically this is a copy of the child's birth certificate. For returning players we should have the birth certificate if it was provided earlier to us and we will let you know if we do need it. For all new players we will need a copy of the birth certificate. Any new players may give us your birth certificate the following ways: 1. Bring to an in-person registration session. 2. Mail to PO Box 1737 Richlands, VA 24641. 3. Bring to our drop box at Flanary Field (field at Magic Mart), the drop box is located at the top of the stairs at the press box.
2023 Residency Requirement is determined by:
Please see baseball and softball residency document located in the RAL Documents on the left then the Registration folder. You must provide residency proof from each of the three groups that you reside within our league boundary. As in the birth certificate, you can provide us with those via the 3 options above.
For some of our users we already have your information from last season (family information, children, email, etc). The first time you register, you will be prompted to create a parent/guardian account, to create the child account, and then complete the registration.
- Step 1: Click Register below for your program
- Step 2: View your parent/guardian account by entering your E-mail address and click on the Sign In button (leave the password blank unless you have one established and know it).
- Step 3: If your address is found it will send you a temporary password to Sign In. If not found, you can create a new account.
- Step 4: Sign-in, set up your parent/ guardian account.
- Step 5: After creating your account, the registration link will take you to a page where you can modify your accounts, update registration information, and/or register additional children and pay online.